
Where do I start with all the good times that my wife and I have add. These times have made me the happiest man alive and has made my love for her clear to me. She has to be the funniest person I have ever met and knows how to make fun out of any situation. We have had many bright moments in are relationship and I would not trade those moments for anything in the world. The love we share for each other is imaginable. We have been to many place together throughtout Germany, Texas and Louisiana. When I finish this deployment I intend on adding many other places to that list. We have been to many different cathedrals and different landmarks throughout Germany. We have been to Kemah Boardwalk and even toured New Orleans. These moments are the brightest moment of my life and she has shown me how to truely have fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment